Who can join?
LSE students (both undergraduates and postgraduates) from any department can become members. Some public events can also be attended by any University of London student, but many special events, such as drinks or networking events, are members-only. Membership for LSE students is only £4.00!
How do I join?
- Follow this link to the LSE Students’ Union website.
- Log into your LSE Students Union account. Just click on “Login” in the upper right hand corner, select “Student Login” and enter your LSE username and password (same as for LSE For You).
- Once you’ve logged in successfully, click on the “Add to Basket” button next to the Grimshaw logo to purchase your membership. For LSE students, it’s only £4.00!
- Finally, click on “Options” in the upper right corner, then on “Basket” and “Proceed to Checkout”
- Congratulations, you’re officially a member now!
If you are interested in becoming more involved in Grimshaw, please consider running for a committee position. Elections take place in early Michaelmas term and the positions available are:
- Speaker’s Officer (4x)
- Marketing Officer
- Special Events Officer
- Postgraduate Officer
- First-Year Representative